1. Allow the quick breads to cool completely before wrapping them for storage.
2. You can freeze them in tin foil pans if you used those to bake. Simply cover with plastic wrap and then wrap in foil, and place in a storage bag.
3. Freeze muffins individually, the same way - wrap in plastic, then foil, and them place in a freezer bag.
4. Be sure to label and date all your packages.
5. Quick breads and muffins can be stored up to 3 months.
Quick Bread Recipes
Most quick breads freeze well, but here are some of our favorites.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip - makes 3 loaves
Apple Fritter Bread
Chocolate Zucchini Bread - makes 2 loaves
Banana Bread with Streusel Topping
Enter your favorite "stocking the freezer" tip or recipe below in our comment section below, or on our Facebook wall for your chance to win these adorable measuring spoons and a free e-book from Mom's Pantry of your choice.