2 packages of vanilla pudding mix (instant) 3 cups of milk 1 container of frozen whipped topping (thawed) 1 package of graham crackers (regular or chocolate) 1/4 cup milk 1/3 cup cocoa powder 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp butter 1 tsp vanilla
1. Combine pudding mix, 3 cups of milk in bowl. Mix well. Fold in whipped topping until well blended
2. Butter a 9×13 baking dish. Spread a layer of graham crackers across the bottom of the dish.
3. Spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of graham wafer crackers, and then the remaining pudding mixture. Repeat another layer of graham wafer crackers.
4. Make topping: In saucepan over medium heat combine the 1/4 cup milk, cocoa and sugar and boil for one minute. Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla, mixing well. Let cool. Pour topping over the graham wafer cracker layer and spread evenly.
5. Refrigerate for at least an hour — preferably longer, until the graham crackers have softened.
6. Be prepared that this will not last long, and you will have to listen to your family plead for you to make it over and over again.
** You can make this dessert a little bit more diabetic friendly by using sugar free Cool Whip, pudding and icing.