Are you ready to help create a Summer long Party of Fun?
It can't happen without you!
Schedule and Suggestions
Click on Theme Titles to see recipes submitted for previously ended.
May 31 - Backyard BBQ -- Ribs. Burgers, Salads, Cold Drinks, Dessert and more!
Jun 7 Down Memory Lane - Bring something that makes you think of "Home" or "Mom" - all recipe categories included!
Jun 14 Fire and Ice - We're looking for Spicy Eats and Cool Treats -- chili? Buffalo chicken wings? a revved up casserole? Ice-box cake? Cheesecake? What have you got to share?
Jun 21 Mama Mia Italian Party - Pasta, Sauce, Cheese in any combination you wish. Salads, Desserts also welcome. Put your thinking cap on!
Jun 28 - July 4th Picnic - picnic foods - anything that you could pack up to take to the fireworks
Jul 5 - Mexican Fiesta - Tex-Mex, authentic Mex, Mexican variations of your old favorites - the sky is the limit!
Jul 12 Family Fun - food kids love, food kids can help make, make this fun!
Jul 19 Beach Party/Hawaiian Potluck - We're going to the beach!! Think the Hawaii, Caribbean, Florida, Gulf Coast, Maine, West Coast -- from salads, to soups, to dinner and dessert.
Jul 26 Too Hot To Cook Potluck - share your favorite no bake recipes, or how about your favorite grill foil packet combo? From salads, to main courses, to desserts or ice-cold thirst quenchers, we'll beat the Summer heat together!
Aug 2 Crock Pot Bonanza - If you can cook it in a crock pot -- bring it!
Aug 9 We are the World - pick a country, any country...and bring a dish!
Aug 16 Farmer's Market Bounty Party - the only requirement is that they focus of your recipe be something you can pick up at a local Farmer's Market.
Aug 23 Neck of the Woods - Bring a regional or state/province inspired dish!
Aug 30 - TBA
Information and Details
1. Participants are asked to share a recipe that fits the week's theme, and an original picture of the dish. You can submit them by private message on our Facebook page or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can participate in as many weeks as you'd like, with as many recipes per week as you'd like. The more people we have participating the more fun this is going to be. I've given you the list of themes in advance so you have plenty of time to think about what you'd like to do.
3. You can submit recipes for any theme week at any time - just please be sure to tell me what week it is that you are contributing for.
4. At the end of our Potluck Summer, I will be compiling ALL of the recipes shared into a book. Everyone who participates will get a free ecopy. Submitting a recipe is your way of acknowledging that you are willing to have your recipe included in the publication.
5. Have fun! Be creative. Make old favorites, try new recipes! Participate!! :)
Questions? Suggestions? Please use the comment section below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!