How to Submit a Recipe to Mom's Pantry
Mom's Pantry was started with the vision of creating a welcoming sharing place for people to share recipes, wisdom and encouragement with an end goal of strengthening and supporting families. To that end, we welcome and encourage our readers to share and submit their recipes. Please review the guidelines below. If you need help please send us an email.
1. Photographs are preferred, but not required.
2. All text for the recipe must be in your own words, and not copied from an online or print source.
3. Please include ingredients and directions and if possible, servings, adaptions and possible variations and any other additional notes you think will assist someone else in making the recipe.
4. Please be sure to indicate what the recipe is being submitted for. We may have a number of projects on the go at any given time.
5. By indicating what you are submitting your recipe for, you are granting permission to us to use your text and/or photo for that purpose.
You may submit your recipe by
a) using the form below
b) sending a private message on our Facebook page
c) sending an email to Mom's Pantry