Remembering Mom (and Grandma, too)
Since our Christmas Cookie Exchange ebook was so popular, Mom's Pantry has decided to try and coordinate another interactive cookbook.
To celebrate Mother's Day we are coordinated a cookbook project that invites our readers to share their favorite recipes from their mothers and/or grandmothers. Here are the details and information on how you can participate.
Readers are invited to submit as many recipes for consideration as they'd like. Due to limited space, and depending on the response we may not be able to include them all.
Categories available are:
Cakes and Cookies
Breads, Muffins and Buns
Vegetables and Side Dishes
**Recipes must not be copied and pasted from an online source or a published cookbook. They must be a family recipe. Pictures are most welcome
The recipes will be compiled and distributed in ebook form. Everyone who submits a recipe will receive a free e-copy.
Deadline for entry: April 26th.
e-Cookbooks will be distributed about a week later to participants and will be made available for a nominal fee to non-participants. If there is enough interest we may also offer hard copies for sale.
If you would like to include a picture of your mother/grandmother that is also welcome.
We are inviting each participant to also share one or two lines "words of wisdom" they learned from their mother/grandmother to accompany each recipe.
It's our hope that this project will share many wonderful memories, and be a treasured source of recipes, wisdom and inspiration.
1. Send recipes (pictures are MOST welcome, but not necessary) to this email address with the subject line: "Remembering Mom" before April 26, 2014.
2. Be sure to include the email address you'd like your copy of the ebooklet sent to.
3. I will compile the recipes in e-booklet form and distribute them to all who participate prior to Mother's Day.
4. Be sure to include a couple of lines of "words of wisdom" your mother or grandmother passed down to you, that you will always remember.
5. We welcome and encourage you to share a photo of your mother/grandmother to be included as well.
Please note that by sharing your recipe(s) and picture(s) with us you grant Mom's Pantry permission to use it in our "Remembering Mom (and Grandma, too!)" projects and its promotion.